Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016

A new start with Solidworks Visualize



My name is Stephan and I like to create high-quality models of cars in Solidworks, because this software has a lot of potential and functionalities in surface modeling.

As I started with Solidworks in 2007, my abilities were only at a basic level. But the aim and an iron will about the creation of models that nobody can imagine with Solidworks.

Today I wouldn’t say I’m an expert in Soldiworks, but I using the software intuitive so I’m better then as I start ;-).

Ok this was only a short instruction about myself and I want to show you my work that I have done in Solidworks and “Solidworks Visualize”. 

I want to show you the results that I created with the functionalities and the possibilities of this software. I hope you enjoy it and take it as an inspiration. 

These renderings I created with Visualize, ok there are some post processing but the “naked” shots looks also good without post pro.

1978 VW Caddy MK1 (14D) Westmoreland

1978 VW Caddy MK1 (14D) Westmoreland (BBS detail)

2009 VW Van T5 with Liberty Walk body kit

1930 Ford Model A Coupé Hot Rod

1964 VW Beetle

iPhone 4s

1989 Nintendo GameBoy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen